Resident & Community Services
Empower CDC strives to provide quality opportunities in education, family fun activities, community outreach to residents, and to families within the community in which we live and work, activities that promote awareness, and enrich the development of our children.
EBH partners with its 10+ properties to deliver 25+ programs to over 2,000 households.
Our Programs at a Glance:
- Building Bridges to Stability:“EMPOWER Connect F.O.U.R.” (Connecting Foundations On Unwavering Reinforcement)
- Helping residents attain and sustain wellness: “Better you, Better me, Healthier WE”
- Combating isolation while empowering: “Communities In-power”
- Promoting multi-generational impact and positive psychology- S.O.A.R- (Successfully Operating in Ageless Resolutions)
- Promoting a “sense” of safety- “Cover and Protect”