Welcome Empower CDC at Heritage Seniors!
We provide outstanding services and resources to our residents! Key services include:
- Transportation to social events, grocery stores, pharmacy, free lunch & learns, community centers, and more.
- Lunch & learns led by trusted community partners to educate residents on identity theft prevention and more.
- Health fairs designed to bring fantastic resources to the property as well as fun!
- Arts & crafts activities such as holiday door decorating contests with prizes awarded to winners.
- On-site social events such as monthly potluck brunch, movie matinees, and more.
- Local Law Enforcement engagement such as Coffee with a Cop and more.
Resident Engagement Specialist
Address: 219 Flagship Blv, Montgomery, TX 77316
Phone: (936) 657-4184